A Different Approach to Learning
FUTURE READY WITH 21ST CENTURY LEARNING
- Hands-on tasks are created at all grade levels to encourage research, collaboration, creativity and application of knowledge and skills.
- Students learn about personal accountability and develop interpersonal skills as teachers facilitate learning through group projects and real-life learning scenarios.
- Understand deeper about 21st Century Learning framework here
STEAM (SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, ARTS, AND MATH)
- STEAM competence is critical to prepare graduates for the jobs of the future and the high-skill requirements of the national and global workforce.
- From elementary and beyond, students will learn to solve and analyze problems using technological tools and collaborative learning strategies across our curriculum.
- Project Based Learning (PBL), a constructivist instructional approach where students engaged in meaningful inquiry of personal interest to them and where collaboration and personalized learning are emphasized.
- PBL on STEAM subjects are proven to develop 21st century skills, such as:
- Creativity and Innovation
- Communication and collaboration
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Digital citizenship
- Life and career skills
TECHNOLOGY ENHANCED LEARNING
- By integrating best-in-class digital resources, we use powerful learning tools that allow students to enjoy learning both inside and outside the classroom.
- Students are guided to think about and use technology as more than just a social means for enjoyment, but as a tool to access information, resources and work collaboratively.
WE MEASURE OUR STUDENTS’ SUCCESS IN INTERNATIONAL TESTS, INCLUDING
- NWEA MAP Growth Assessment (Kindergarten through Grade 9)
- Cambridge Check Point (Grade 6)
- Cambridge IGCSE and Cambridge A Levels
- ACRA (American College Readiness Assessment)
- IB Diploma Program Exams