Our Pre-School Is A Natural Starting Point For Inculcating A Lifelong Love For Learning
Harnessing the ′′Power of Play′′ lies at the heart of our pre-school pedagogy. We seek to develop our students into independent learners by thoughtfully incorporating and integrating play in all our lessons. This makes foundational learning related to language and math more interesting and relevant. Through purposeful play, students are engaged in linguistic, communicative and mathematical learning.
We believe that each child is unique and our teachers work with parents to develop a tailored pathway that promotes independence, creativity, and imagination. At Pre-Kindergarten level, the learning program is promoted within cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and language development through play. At Kindergarten level, the learning program is employed by emphasizing on numeracy, literacy, and social and emotional development by implementing a wide range of Internationally endorsed learning programs/resources.
Our Unique Approach to Learning and Development
MONTESSORI AND REGGIO APPROACH
- The Reggio philosophy is centered upon natural child development through relationships with others.
- Montessori like approach emphasizes the close relationship between the school, the child, and the family.
- Our teachers create an environment which allows students to learn through a multi-sensory approach, while encouraging collaborative learning to enhance their socio-emotional development.
- The shift from rote memorization of facts to inquiry-based learning nurtures inquisitive minds and develops critical thinking skills, which in turn promotes the application of learning in problem- solving.
- Our inquiry-based learning approach is supported by experiential learning platforms such as the use of Lego Learning Kits, and interactive activities on portable computing devices.
TRACK YOUR CHILD’S LEARNING
- Each student will produce a portfolio which will allow you to share in their learning.
- This portfolio is a means of assessing the child’s learning and provides parents with a tangible means of following their child’s academic and socio-emotional development.
- Students are assessed using Outcome-Based Assessment methodology, where they demonstrate what they have learned by doing or applying actual knowledge.
- The clear objectives of the assessment allow teachers to deploy various teaching methods to attain the desired outcomes among their students.
The Sampoerna Academy houses outstanding facilities, including the technology-integrated classrooms that are purpose-built to support our personalized and STEAM- based learning methods. All of our schools provide play areas and exercise space; some have access to larger playing fields and swimming pools through rental agreements.
Cheerful and Comfy Class
Pre-School Placements are Available at
Jln. Raya Pasar Minggu,
(021) 5022 22 34
Jln. Raya Serpong BSD CBD Lot II-2
Lengkong Gudang, Serpong Tangerang Selatan
(021) 5022 22 34
Cijayanti, Babakan Madang
Bogor, Jawa Barat
(021) 5022 22 34
Pakuwon Campus (2019)
Jln. Lontar Pakuwon Indah,
0858 5917 6832
Jln. Dr. Cipto No. 6
(061) 455 06 06
0811 6066 611
Jln. Jamin Ginting,
Kompleks Citra Garden, Medan
(061) 821 19 57
0811 6363 331