Mr. Wayne Burnett Educational Background and Experiences
– Ed.D., Instructional Technology and Distance Education, Nova Southeastern University (focusing on educational robotics and elementary science)
– M.Ed., Higher Education, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto
– Graduate Diploma, Cape Breton University
– Certificate of Proficiency (French), McGill University
– B.Ed., Elementary Education, York University
– B.A. (Hons.), Bilingual Stream, Glendon College, York University
Originally from Toronto, Canada, Dr. Burnett has been a teacher and an education leader for over 25 years, in Canada and internationally in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, and now Indonesia. He continues to learn, currently taking courses in educational leadership. Having established two new school divisions, he is looking forward to working in another young school, focusing on ensuring a high-quality education for early childhood and primary school students. Dr. Burnett has a special interest in educational robotics and looks forward to supporting the pedagogical use of robotics here at Sampoerna Academy.