Thank You for Considering Us as a School for Your Child
We recognize that the choice of school is one of the most important decisions any parent has to make and as such, welcome you to contact our Student Recruitment Officer to schedule a consultation or campus tour.
We are academically selective and all children must pass a period of observation and assessment (early years) or an entrance assessment. The entrance assessment features an assessment in English language, Mathematics, and Science along with a personal interview. School may require students to attend the class for a day(s) to monitor child’s behavior and academic level.
Sampoerna Academy Class Division
We admit children from the year they turn 2, into Playgroup, to the age of 15, into grade 10. Other grades and ages require more consideration and communication between school and parents. Children are taught in grades with children of the same age
This is reflected in the chart in the table below:
- Student should reach the age before 1st October of the year being applied
- Student should possess the proper school leaving certificate from the previous school year plus major examination results where applicable
- Students coming from British School Grading system (13 Years) will be placed according to conversion in our system.
Tuition Fee Sampoerna Academy
Sampoerna Academy has seven (7) campuses located in Medan, Jakarta, BSD, Sentul and Surabaya, offering world class International Education for young learners in ELC up to our more mature learners in Grade 12.
As pioneer in STEAM methodology integrated with Project Based Learning, we deliver purposely tailored international curriculum such as IEYC for Early Learning, Cambridge for Primary and Secondary, and IB option for Grade 11 and Grade 12.
Sampoerna Academy uses English as language of instruction, but we also offer Mandarin Curriculum designed collaboratively with BLCU – Beijing Language and Cultural University in China.
Aligned with our vision to open up access to more Indonesians, we offer competitive fees that varies across grade levels, and campus locations, as well as curriculum choice (Cambridge vs IB).
- Sampoerna Academy does not charge building fee / development fee
- Our tuition fee ranges from IDR 26 Million in ELC up to IDR 150 Million in Grade 12 per annum.
- This tuition fee excludes registration fee (1 time fee – only for new students), books and resources, learning resource fee, uniform fees, field trips, Chromebooks and laptops, external exams, ESL, courses, and other special services.
For more information about our Tuition Fees, do not hesitate to reach out to us at
Telephone : 021 5022 22 34
Email : email@example.com