Sampoerna High School offers students an international learning
Sampoerna High School offers students an international learning, like other international tracks such as Australia, U.K., Singapore or other universities in the Commonwealth.
Sampoerna Academy Middle School Grade
Sampoerna Academy Middle School Grade
Our High School Unique Approach to Learning and Development
- DESIGN THINKING
- Design thinking is a process for creative problem solving. Design thinking utilizes skills like empathy and experimentation to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Students will be guided by Apple Teacher’s and Google Certified Trainers in the development of these skills in various subject matters.
- PEER-TO-PEER MENTORING
By presenting and teaching knowledge they have acquired through experiments and projects, the high school students mentor younger students on important STEAM concepts and develop their sense of citizenship and social responsibility.
- COLLEGE/CAREER COUNSELLING
Students can obtain access to college/career counselling from our college guidance counselors, which assists them in making informed choices for the next phase of their academic career.
- CAMBRIDGE and IB DIPLOMA PROGRAM
Our High School students take Cambridge IGCSE curricula and sit for CAIE exams in Grade 10. After that students are given a choice to study Cambridge Advanced Levels (A-Levels) or IB (The International Baccalaureate) Diploma Program. Students going these curricula through their High School can continue their tertiary education in Indonesia or overseas – like USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, China, etc.
The A-Level accreditation does not preclude students from shifting courses and opting to enter into the American stream. Students may still take American college entrance exams such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), at any time during the course of taking one’s A-Level and enter the American Stream leading to an American Bachelor’s Degree.
We are authorized IB school to offer IB Diploma Program. IB World Schools share a common philosophy- a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important for our students.
Cambridge A Levels
The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level, or A Level, is the ‘gold standard’ of Cambridge qualifications. It is accepted as an entry qualification by universities of the European Union and elsewhere around the world.
- A Level examinations are usually taken after 13 years of education and are based on approximately 360 hours of guided learning per subject, normally over a two-year period.
- A Levels are highly specialized and a student will normally take three subjects, although occasionally exceptional students take four or five.
IB Diploma Program
International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program provides an internationally accepted qualification for entry into higher education and is recognized by many universities worldwide.
- IB Schools produce critical thinkers, problem solvers, and effective communicators with strong writing skills.
- IB Diploma is one of the most rigorous academic programs due to its breadth and depth of learning.
- The Program gives students the opportunity to earn university credits while still in high school.
Facilities at High School Sampoerna Academy
The Sampoerna Academy houses outstanding facilities, including the technology-integrated classrooms that are purpose-built to support our personalized and STEAM- based learning methods.
All of our schools provide play areas and exercise space; some have access to larger playing fields and swimming pools through rental agreements.
High School Placements are Available at:
L’ Avenue Campus
Jln. Raya Pasar Minggu, Pancoran, Jakarta
(021) 5022 22 34
Tangerang Campus Jln. Raya Serpong BSD CBD Lot II-2 Lengkong Gudang, Serpong Tangerang Selatan (021) 5022 22 34
Sentul Campus Sentul City Cijayanti, Babakan Madang Bogor, Jawa Barat (021) 5022 22 34
Pakuwon Campus Jln. Lontar Pakuwon Indah, Surabaya 0858 5917 6832
Cipto Campus Jln. Dr. Cipto No. 6 Medan Polonia (061) 455 06 06 0811 6066 611
Citra Campus Jln. Jamin Ginting, Kompleks Citra Garden, Medan (061) 821 19 57 & 0811 6363 331
Sampoerna Academy Head Office
Our office is open:
Mon to Fri from 7am to 4pm