A Natural Starting Point For Inculating A Lifelong Love For Learning
Harnessing the ′′Power of Play′′ lies at the heart of our pre-school pedagogy. We seek to develop our students into independent learners by thoughtfully incorporating and integrating play in all our lessons. This makes foundational learning related to language and math more interesting and relevant. Through purposeful play, students are engaged in linguistic, communicative and mathematical learning.
We believe that each child is unique and our teachers work with parents to develop a tailored pathway that promotes independence, creativity, and imagination. At Pre-Kindergarten level, the learning program is promoted within cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and language development through play. At Kindergarten level, the learning program is employed by emphasizing on numeracy, literacy, and social and emotional development by implementing a wide range of Internationally endorsed learning programs/resources.
Sampoerna Academy Pre - School Grade
Sampoerna Academy Pre - School Grade
Our Pre – School Unique Approach to Learning and Development
- MONTESSORI AND REGGIO APPROACH
- The Reggio philosophy is centered upon natural child development through relationships with others.
- Montessori like approach emphasizes the close relationship between the school, the child, and the family.
- Our teachers create an environment which allows students to learn through a multi-sensory approach, while encouraging collaborative learning to enhance their socio-emotional development.
- INQUIRY-BASED LEARNING
- The shift from rote memorization of facts to inquiry-based learning nurtures inquisitive minds and develops critical thinking skills, which in turn promotes the application of learning in problem- solving.
- Our inquiry-based learning approach is supported by experiential learning platforms such as the use of Lego Learning Kits, and interactive activities on portable computing devices.
- TRACK YOUR CHILD’S LEARNING
- Each student will produce a portfolio which will allow you to share in their learning.
- This portfolio is a means of assessing the child’s learning and provides parents with a tangible means of following their child’s academic and socio-emotional development.
- OUTCOME-BASED ASSESSMENT
- Students are assessed using Outcome-Based Assessment methodology, where they demonstrate what they have learned by doing or applying actual knowledge.
- The clear objectives of the assessment allow teachers to deploy various teaching methods to attain the desired outcomes among their students.
- STEAM DEEP LEARNING PROJECTS (SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING, ARTS AND MATH)
- Students develop critical thinking and evaluation skills as they explore the fundamental concepts inherent in the STEAM fields through hands-on activities and are given opportunities to communicate their hypotheses, methodology, and findings to their peers.
- The STEAM projects aim to develop students’ intellectual agility and equip them with the ability to evaluate information critically.
- Students are required to present their projects to various groups – peers, teacher, parents, and visitors during the STEAM fair which serves as a platform where students can demonstrate and explain what they have learned to their peers, teachers, and families.
Sampoerna Academy Pre School Grade
The Sampoerna Academy houses outstanding facilities, including the technology-integrated classrooms that are purpose-built to support our personalized and STEAM- based learning methods.
All of our schools provide play areas and exercise space; some have access to larger playing fields and swimming pools through rental agreements
Pre School Placements are Available at:
L’ Avenue Campus
Jln. Raya Pasar Minggu, Pancoran, Jakarta
(021) 5022 22 34
Tangerang Campus Jln. Raya Serpong BSD CBD Lot II-2 Lengkong Gudang, Serpong Tangerang Selatan (021) 5022 22 34
Sentul Campus Sentul City Cijayanti, Babakan Madang Bogor, Jawa Barat (021) 5022 22 34
Pakuwon Campus Jln. Lontar Pakuwon Indah, Surabaya 0858 5917 6832
Cipto Campus Jln. Dr. Cipto No. 6 Medan Polonia (061) 455 06 06 0811 6066 611
Citra Campus Jln. Jamin Ginting, Kompleks Citra Garden, Medan (061) 821 19 57 & 0811 6363 331
Sampoerna Academy Head Office
Our office is open:
Mon to Fri from 7am to 4pm